Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Free to be Me Session: San Diego Children's Photographer

This is one of the sessions I gave away a couple months ago.  It took a while to get it scheduled, but it is finally done and ready to share.  I don't usually shoot at people's homes, but this Free to be Me Session was centered around the chalkboard wall in family's backyard.  It is something they like to do as a family.  Jessica (mom) told me when that she didn't know how much longer they would all fit in their little beach house and how much she wanted to remember this special part of their home.  So I drove down to San Diego early one saturday morning to photograph their session.  I am so excited about how these turned out.  Such a beautiful family and sweet children, they even inspired me to put a chalkboard wall in my backyard!























0 comments:

Post a Comment