Sunday, October 27, 2013

Everything went right: San Diego Famiy Photography

It was the perfect San Diego afternoon for a portrait session.  This particular family always come beautifully styled and ready for anything and this day was no exception.

Little Flecher is all boy and such a toddler.  He was under and over that fence at least 20 times.  And if you thinking lovely Henley is all girl, you would be wrong.  First thing she said to me was, "I'm going on an adventure." and was off into the bushes.

Now, family portrait sessions can be challenging with a toddler, but Fletcher was easily distracted by my silliness.  Henley of course was a wonderful listener... little girls usually are!

They both got to have a little silly time during the session. I actually have a photo of Fletcher on top of Henley his hand on her face, looking at me as if to say, "yep... I pinned her, look how strong I am."  She of course loved it!  They also both had a chance to shine and show me what good listeners they were for their individual photos.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect portrait sitting.  The light was to die for and everyone was so happy to be there.  Of course I would have loved to have a little more time, but Fletcher made it very clear that we were all done.  And so I gave in and went home with what felt like... a camera full of treasure.











0 comments:

Post a Comment